Monday, June 14, 2010

somuchfortrying.fuckit.really.









































































"Nature, nurture, heaven and home,
Sum of all, and by them,
driven to conquer every mountain shown,
But I've never crossed the river.
Brave the forest, brave the stone,
Brave the icy winds and fire,
Braved and beat them on my own,
Yet I'm helpless by the river.

Angel, angel what have I done?
I face the quakes, the wind, the fire
I've conquered country,crown, and throne
Why can't I cross this river?

Pay no mind to the battles you've won
It'll take a lot more than rage and muscle,
Open your heart and hands my son,
Or you'll never make it over the river.
It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
A whole lot more than riches and muscle,
The hands of many must join as one,
And together we'll cross the river."































.

No comments:

Post a Comment