Friday, November 20, 2009

Messed Media



i doubt everything. not everything me(nothing emo like that), more like everything there. finally after Qube's countless reminder, i'm watching the Obama Deception. my thoughts? mixed - i'm starting to think all these deliberate 'exposes' are just scams to test our gullibility. they're not stupid nor transparent enough to be so open. they cant be. it's too simple. with that said i'm only on part 7 of 12. i still doubt everything i'm suppose to believe though.

anyone plays chess (or believe MJ is still alive)?


1 comment:

  1. Let's play! ;-) (no, I don't think he's alive. as much as I love that guy, I think he's better off not alive. at least he'll have a peace of mind by not having to listen to the bullcrap that's still going on till this very second)

    ReplyDelete